DETACHEM Frequency Domain Mode
- Uniform user interface for a large number of dielectric and impedance analyzers and temperature controllers nearly independent of hardware
- Flexible experiment set-up: control of frequency, temperature (TEMP option), ac voltage, dc bias and time in any multi dimensional arrangement
- Evaluates over 30 different electric quantities like e.g. permittivity, conductivity, inductance, ... from the measured impedance
- Graphical online display of measured data in two or three dimensional diagrams, temperature curve and system status
- Automatic calibration of hardware devices and sample cells
- Ex- and imports data in several flexible ASCII formats
- Optional curve fitting software WinFIT for equivalent circuit modelling, data transformations like WLF, Havriliak-Negami, and time domain conversion
- Alpha-A system and all test interfaces (max. 40 MHz)
- Alpha and Beta Analyzers (max. 40 MHz)
- NEISYS Electrochemical Impedance Analysis System
- Keysight E4991B (max. 3 GHz)
- Keysight E4980A (max. 2 MHz)
- Agilent E4991A (max. 3 GHz), 4291B (max. 1.8 GHz), 4191 (max. 1 GHz)
- Agilent 4294 (max. 110 MHz), 4194 (max. 40 MHz), 4192 (max. 13 MHz)
- Agilent 4284 (max. 1 MHz), 4285 (max. 30 MHz)
- SI1260 (max. 32 MHz)
- SI1255/1260 + BDC ( max. 10 MHz)
- SI1255/1260 + CDI (max. 1 MHz)
- Stanford Research (810, 830, 850) + BDC (max. 100 kHz)
NOTE: regular DETACHEM licences include one single device driver, i.e., one of the above listed analyzers is supported within a particular license.
Experimental Setup: Basic ModeThe basic mode of DETACHEM allows quick and easy configuration of standard spectroscopy experiments, i. e., those that use frequency or frequency and temperature as free parameters.
Experimental Setup: Advanced Mode
Advanced Mode offers much more complex experimental configurations. It allows to run measurements of different modes (frequency domain, time domain, gain-phase) to be set-up to run one after the other sequentially. Further options include grouping of measurement steps and repeating both single measurements and groups of measurements. Self-defined measurements can be re-used by referring to their name. While the DETACHEM Basic Mode represents the ideal entry point for beginners and also for routine experiments, the Advanced Modes provides a myriad of new possibilities. Since it is possible, e.g., to use the standard experiments of time domain mode in advanced mode as well, the advanced mode can be considered as highly sophisticated extension of the basic mode for more complex situations.