Option Purge Gas
The purge gas option consists of a pressure cylinder in which the pressurizer of the dewar can be inserted.
The pressure gas can be manually adjusted by a precision pressure valve mounted at the top of the cylinder.
- First, the QUATRO control system must be configured for operation in purge gas mode. This is done by selecting the mode "N2gas" on the front panel
- Connect the pressure gas hose to the pressure inlet of the cylinder
- Place the 50 mm diameter sealing ring on top of the cylinder
- Insert the pressurizer into the cylinder and seal it by the standard vacuum clamp (same type as used for the dewar)
- Insert the metal hose of the gas heater into the pressurizer and seal it by turning the nut clockwise
- Adjust the pressure by the manual pressure valve (100 - 1000 mbar)
- Activate the gas heater power by the front panel button or the software
- Deactivate the gas heater power first before you shut down the pressure