WinTSC Control and Evaluation Software
WinTSC is our standard control and evaluation software for TSDC system. It automatically performs TSDC and time domain measurements as a function of up to four free parameters, e.g., temperature, time, polarization voltage, polarization time.
The polarization current, current density, corresponding charge and delta permittivity are evaluated and displayed in two and three dimensional online diagrams.
- Control and evaluation multitasking software for TSDC and time domain U-I measurements
- Uniform user interface supporting a large varity of temperature controllers nearly independent of a particular hardware
- Flexible experiment set-up: control of temperature, time, polarization voltage, polarization time and many others in any multi dimensional arrangement
- Evaluates electric quantities like e.g. polarization current density, delta permittivity, conductivity from measured current
- Supports thermal windowing TSDC experiments
- Graphical online display of measured data in two or three dimensional diagrams, temperature curve and system status
- Exports and imports data in several flexible ASCII formats
- Windows Version 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- GPIB interface from Novocontrol or from National Instruments
- Novocontrol temperature control system (Quatro Cryosystem, Novocool Cryosystem, Novotherm heating system, or Eurotherm-based temperature controller)
- Electrometer and high-voltage source