The new high-speed BDS 1501 USB-GPIB adapter offers optimal performance for the control of all Novocontrol devices (dielectric/impedance analyzers of the Alpha-A, Alpha, and Beta series as well as temperature controllers).
With its USB connection on the computer side, it can be easily connected to any laptop or desktop computer.
Especially with our new high-speed Alpha-A Rev. C devices, it offers to obtain up to 600 impedance points per second, thus allowing to monitor very fast time-dependent changes of the materials state, e.g., during chemical reactions like curing.
- High-speed USB-to-GPIB adapter
- High measurement rate: up to 600 impedance measurements per second
(using the new Novocontrol Alpha-A Rev. C analyzer)
- Compact design
- Quick and easy installation
- Appropriate for all computer form factors (laptop, desktop)
- Only requires standard USB-connection (2.0 or 1.1)
- Fully supported by all recent versions of Novocontrol programs