WinDETA Control and Evaluation Software
WinDETA has become the laboratory standard control and evaluation software for dielectric and impedance spectroscopy. It offers an uniform user interface nearly independent of special hardware supporting the most important dielectric or impedance analyzers and temperature controllers.
WinDETA performs automatically the calibration procedures for the sample cells and allows dielectric and impedance measurements up to four dimensions as a function of of frequency, temperature, time, ac voltage or dc bias or any multi dimensional combination.
The basic dielectric and impedance parameters, like complex dielectric function, modulus, conductivity, impedance etc., are evaluated and displayed graphically in two and three dimensional representation.
- Laboratory standard control and evaluation multitasking software for dielectric and impedance spectroscopy
- Uniform user interface for several dielectric and impedance analyzers and temperature controllers nearly independent of hardware
- Flexible experiment set-up: control of frequency, temperature (WinTEMP option), ac voltage, dc bias and time in any multi dimensional arrangement
- Evaluates over 30 different electric quantities like e.g. permittivity, conductivity, inductance, ... from the measured impedance
- Graphical online display of measured data in two or three dimensional diagrams (WinPLOT option), temperature curve and system status
- Automatic calibration of hardware devices and sample cells
- Ex- and imports data in several flexible ASCII formats
- Optional curve fitting software WinFIT for equivalent circuit modelling, data transformations like WLF, Havriliak-Negami, and time domain conversion
System requirementsWindows Version 10, 8, 7, 64 or 32 bit versions
GPIB interface adapters from Novocontrol or National Instruments
Supported dielectric / impedance analyzers
- Alpha-A system and all impedance test interfaces (max. 40 MHz)
- Alpha and Beta Analyzers (max. 40 MHz)
- Keysight E4991B (max. 3 GHz)
- Agilent E4991A (max. 3 GHz)
- Agilent 4291 (max. 1.8 GHz)
- Agilent 4191 (max. 1 GHz)
- Agilent 4294 (max. 110 MHz)
- Agilent 4194 (max. 40 MHz)
- Agilent 4192 (max. 13 MHz)
- Agilent 4284 (max. 1 MHz)
- Agilent 4285 (max. 30 MHz)
- SI1260 (max. 32 MHz)
- Stanford Research 810 + BDC (max. 100 kHz)
- Stanford Research 830 + BDC (max. 100 kHz)
- Stanford Research 850 + BDC (max. 100 kHz)
- SI1255/1260 + BDC ( max. 10 MHz)
- SI1255/1260 + CDI (max. 1 MHz)
NOTE: regular WinDETA licences include one single device driver, i.e., one of the above listed analyzers is supported within a particular license.
- WinTEMP option: Support of temperature controlled measurements with drivers for all Novocontrol temperature control systems and industrial controllers. It includes isothermal experiments from temperature lists and / or temperature lists with ramps. By combination several isothermal temperatures and several ramps, any arbitrary temperature time dependence can be programmed.
- WinPLOT option: Includes multiple curves in the two dimensional graphics windows and three dimensional diagrams.
- WinDETA All option: Includes drivers for three different impedance analyzers instead of one in a WinDETA license.