Temperature Control System
The system sets or ramps the temperature of the sample under test. It is modular and can be combined with any Novocontrol BDS dielectric or impedance spectrometer.
Novotherm was designed for easy, safe and fully automatic operation enabling computer controlled experiments over several days without supervision as required for low frequency measurements.
- high quality turn key temperature control system
- temperature range ambient ... 400 °C
- temperature ramps from 0.01 .. 20 °C/min
- 0.1 °C temperature accuracy and stability
- temperature overshooting after setpoint step typically < 1 °C
- stabilization times typically < 5 minutes (for 0.1 °C stability)
- microprocessor controller with 24 bit ADC and GPIB communication port