Data Protection and Privacy (Deutsche Version)The purpose of the processing of data in this website is the operation of this website with information on the company Novocontrol Technologies and the representation of the services and products we offer.
I. Legal basisInsofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR as legal basis.If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR as legal basis for processing.
II. Personal dataPersonal data is any data that can personally relate to you (eg name, address, e-mail address). The pages (php format) used in this website by Novocontrol Technologies do not contain any functions for creating a personal reference.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. Description and scope of data processingEach time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected here:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the user
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place.
2. Legal basis for data processingThe legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processingThe temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session.
Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Duration of storageThe data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed.
In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. An additional storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
1. Description and scope of data processingE-mail is used to contact our company via the provided e-mail address. In this context, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored.
There is no transfer of the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. Legal basis for data processingThe legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Purpose of the data processingThe processing of the personal data from a sent e-mail serves us only to establish and maintain the necessary business communication.
4. Duration of storageWhen sending an e-mail, it must be stored by us as part of the business communication.
The retention obligation for commercial letters is uniformly six years according to German law (Section 257 (4) HGB and Section 147 (3) AO), as well as for business letters. The period begins at the end of the calendar year in which the commercial or business letter was received or sent.
In accordance with the state of the art, we ensure that the emails stored by us are protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
However, unencrypted e-mails are not protected against third-party insights via the Internet. If you find it necessary to keep your e-mail communication with us at a higher level of confidentiality, we may be able to provide you with a public key to secure communication with PGP / GnuPG.
5. Opposition and removal possibility
If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue. A claim for cancellation can only be made to the extent that it does not conflict with the requirements of the retention obligation (see "Duration of storage").
VI. Rights of the person concerned
1. Right to informationYou may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us. If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
2. Right to rectificationYou have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
3. Right to restriction of processingYou may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible prevail over your reasons.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, the person responsible will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to deleteYou may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent to the processing gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- You gem gem. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR Opposition to processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) information to third partiesIf the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
c) ExceptionsThe right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to informationIf you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to Data PortabilityYou have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right to objectYou have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declarationYou have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Right to complain to a supervisory authorityWithout prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the GDPR violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
VII. Responsible in terms of data protection law
Novocontrol Technologies GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 2602 9196690
Fax: +49 2602 91966933
Version date: 22.05.2018