You have experience in the development of embedded systems, FPGA programming, Windows application programming, signal processing, analog electronics, test and measurement systems (at least, parts thereof).
As a developer you will develop and maintain products, including activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, product documentation.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Product development knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Creating and innovating
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organizing
Minimum Qualification And Experience Requirements
- Good knowledge of C++ and/or Verilog
- Bsc (or higher) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Fluency in English; skills in German are appreciated, too.