WinFIT Curve Fitting Software For Non-linear Models
WinFIT has been developed by NOVOCONTROL for researchers who wish to analyze dielectric and impedance spectra.
Advanced curve fitting techniques are used to ensure accurate and fast determination of material parameters.
Equivalent Circuit Analysis for impedance spectra is extended by arbitrary complex functions.
Special evaluations for dielectric measurements in polymer research are included like Havriliak Negami functions, Williams Landel Ferry (WLF), master plots and time domain conversion.
- Non linear curve fitting in the frequency domain
- Special fit functions like Havriliak Negami, Cole Cole, Cole Davidson, Debye etc.
- Automatically evaluates a series of spectra for several temperatures
- Separates relaxation from conductivity contributions
- Automatically creates master plot representations
- Non linear curve fitting in the temperature domain including Vogel - Fulcher and Williams Landel Ferry (WLF) fit functions
- Fits relaxation time and maximum relaxation frequency
- Creates an Arrhenius activation plot related to activation energy and glass temperature
- Converts dielectric data by numerical Fourier Transform from frequency to time domain
- Supports complete dielectric time domain representation including relaxation time distribution, relaxation function, step response function, peak answer function, time dependent dielectric constant and conductivity
Data connection and correction
- Shifts, deletes and inserts data points with a single mouse click
- Connects data curves being measured in different frequency ranges with different analyzers